Latinos at Bain
We're passionate about our people at Bain—just one reason why diversity is so important to us.
Latinos at Bain (LATBA) is an organization of Bain professionals with Hispanic and Latin American roots or interests. LATBA's vision: to make Bain the best career choice for Latino business talent. LATBA membership includes professionals across all levels of Bain's North American offices along with the Bridgespan Group, Bain's sister nonprofit consulting organization.
LATBA has successfully generated significant energy and momentum within Bain. And the group has been well received by the broader professional Latino community.
Meet Latinos at Bain
Primary goals and objectives of LATBA include:
- Raising the awareness of Bain's values, results focus, and attractive career choices within the professional Latino community
- Strengthening Bain's and Bridgespan's internal and alumni Latino communities
- Providing dedicated professional support and mentorship to members
- Running a dedicated recruiting program to grow our Latino community
- Collaborating with other internal diversity groups to make Bain the best career for all business talent
LATBA activities include:
- Promoting Bain within the professional Latino community
- Recruiting the best Latino talent
- Providing mentorship and coaching to members
- Running the annual LATBA Conference, which provides an opportunity for our members to network and discuss relevant issues
- Organizing get-togethers, dinners and other social events at the local and regional levels
- Contributing to the well-being of the local Hispanic and Latin American communities
- Participating in Latino professional organizations
If you'd like to learn more about Latinos at Bain, we encourage you to send us an email at email@example.com.