Blacks at Bain
Bain is committed to cultivating diversity throughout each our offices. We believe that a culturally diverse firm offers the best opportunities for our people and for our clients.
Blacks at Bain (BABs) became a formal organization more than 10 years ago, after existing informally for years. BABs is primarily focused in North America, but also includes offices in Europe and Asia as well as black employees at The Bridgespan Group.
Meet Blacks at Bain
The primary goals and objectives of BABs are to:
- Increase the total number of black consultants at Bain
- Provide support and resources for their professional success and retention
- Facilitate knowledge and experience sharing
- Foster formal and informal mentoring relationships
- Have fun and build a sense of community
BABs coordinates multiple activities throughout the year to reach its objectives. They include:
- Hosting an annual conference of black professional staff from around the globe
- Running a pre-MBA event for black students entering the top business schools around the US
- Coordinating the BABs mentor program
- Organizing local office social events
- And others...
BABs also is a valuable resource for undergraduate and graduate students that want to learn more about Bain and how to begin a successful career in consulting at the firm.
We believe not only in leading a professionally rewarding career, but also in having enriching life experiences along the way.
To learn more about BABS, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.