The people at Bain create a unique culture. We have varied interests and diverse experiences. But it's the traits we have in common that truly define our culture.
Our values are projected in the way we interact with clients and our teams:
- A passion for results: We share a desire to make a difference in all our endeavors.
- A practical, "at cause" approach: We assume personal responsibility for addressing issues—with both the firm and the client. We maintain a positive and constructive approach, even during difficult times.
- Unyielding integrity: We respect our clients and colleagues as individuals and work to understand their personal needs. Our culture is based on the assumption that we are acting in a reliable and trustworthy manner.
- Team attitude: We are committed to successful teaming, both with the client and internally—there is no "us vs. them." We support others in a common effort to create change and develop professionally.
- Openness and tolerance: We encourage tolerance for each other's opinions. We listen and are open to the possibility that our current beliefs are wrong.
Our collaborative working style emphasizes teamwork, trust, and tolerance for diverging opinions. As a result, our clients consistently say that interacting with our people is a primary reason they choose Bain.
Most important: We genuinely enjoy what we do.