Université Catholique de Louvain, Ecole Polytechnique de Louvain
Registering provides you
with the opportunity to:
- Introduce yourself to our team
- RSVP to Bain recruiting events
- Sign up for information sessions
Register now - Sign in
Welcome to Bain's UCL - EPL recruiting site
As Bain's campus representative for civil engineers at UCL, I want to welcome you to our recruiting website and introduce our firm. As a civil engineer, you probably never encountered the type of activities we are doing so try to imagine you are the managing director of the following business:
- You are beginning to lose market share in your key product line
- Marketing urges you to increase advertising and reduce prices
- Research and Development has high hopes for a new product introduction and wants more money
- Finance is worried about your debt level
- Human Resources doesn't find enough qualified people to support your development efforts
- You also have been offered a recent opportunity to buy one of your competitors in Europe
What do you do? You'll have to make choices and ensure they give you a competitive advantage. Maybe you need to trim costs or spend more to innovate. Maybe you need to expand to exploit economies of scale. Whatever you do, you have to do it better than the competition. Management consulting at Bain is about helping managing director making the best decisions on their most critical business issues:
- Corporate strategy-which businesses to be in and which to exit
- Business unit strategy-how to help a specific business reach its full economic potential
- Strategy across the organization, including sales and marketing, operations, IT, overall organizational effectiveness and change management
Our work requires strong analytical, problem solving and personal skills. This is why civil engineers from UCL perfectly fit our organisation. Bain consultants are trained to become strategy specialists but stay generalists in terms of industry at the beginning of their career.
You will therefore work in banks, fast moving goods, telecom, chemicals, and many other industries. No specific specialisation in engineering is required since Bain has one of the strongest training programs adapted to your needs. Our goal at EPL is to recruit graduates with excellent academic paths willing to grow in a commercial environment.
I invite you to learn more about Bain through the global website and to discover the Brussels office by browsing our website. You will find information on our work, current employee profiles as well as the details of our recruiting process. You can also apply online by using the online application tool.
Want to learn more about the daily lifes of our consultants in the Brussels office? Follow our Twitter-feed and get to know two associate consultants (AC), one senior AC, one case team leader and one manager! Go to: http://www.twitter.com/#!/BainBrussels
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact one of the EPL Alumni or our recruiting coordinator Laura Dangotte(Laura.Dangotte@Bain.com).
Consultant & Campus Head