University of Melbourne
Registering provides you
with the opportunity to:
- Introduce yourself to our team
- RSVP to Bain recruiting events
- Sign up for information sessions
Register now - Sign in
Welcome to Bain's University of Melbourne recruiting site
Welcome to Bain's University of Melbourne home page! The purpose of this site is to offer you information about Bain's recruiting activities at the University of Melbourne. Bain & Company recruits graduates from a wide range of disciplines as Associate Consultants during March of each year.
We typically visit major Australian universities to give students the opportunity to learn more about Bain and our Associate Consultant program. Our next on-campus Bain information session and case interview workshop will be held in March. For exact dates and times please visit the Calendar of Events page.
Resumes are due early March and are evaluated within two weeks of the due date. The interview process consists of two rounds with case study interviews conducted by Bain Consultants, Managers and Vice Presidents. We believe that working as an Associate Consultant at Bain & Company is an opportunity second to none. If you are interested in finding out more about joining Bain Australia as an Associate Consultant please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: we do not offer internships for undergraduate students.
What we look for in Associate Consultants
Bain is looking for Associate Consultants who will be as passionate about our clients' businesses as our clients are themselves - people who will be continually hungry to take on more responsibility and who are committed to excellence. We are looking for graduates and post-graduates from any discipline from a broad range of universities with:
- Exceptional academic achievement
- A proven ability to think logically and solve complex problems
- Pragmatism and common sense
- Collaborative team players
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Resourcefulness and creativity
- Commitment and self-motivation
- Energy and enthusiasm
- A good sense of humour
If you are interested in applying please visit our website at www.joinbain.com. Your application must include the following:
- a cover letter
- CV (including final high school results)
- University transcripts/results (required)
- please apply under the name of your current or most recently attended University
- format for attachments should either be in Word Doc. or PDF.
Please do not send hard copies of your materials or email your application as we are unfortunately unable to accept direct applications.
If you have any questions please e-mail us at email@example.com.