We're pleased you have chosen to pursue a career at Bain & Company. The recruiting process differs based on your background and office preference.
Before you submit an application, please review the general application process for your background:
- Undergraduates (BS/BA)
- Masters (MS/MA)
- Advanced degree holders (MD, JD or PhD)
- Experienced professionals
Afterward, we recommend that you also review the office page(s) of your preferred Bain location(s) to see more detailed information on the recruiting process(s) for that office. The office page(s) will also introduce you to some of the office highlights such as office culture, industry focus, and people. It's important to take a look at your school page for any specific processes necessary before applying online.
Please complete this online application for consulting positions at any of Bain's worldwide offices. This simple form asks for basic contact details, education/work history, as well as a resume and cover letter. If you are interested in a non-consulting position, please do not use this application. Instead, please click here to view all current opportunities on our Consulting Support Services career page.
- Apply to up to three Bain offices, in the order of your preference. You do not need to complete a separate application for each office.
- Do not use your browser's "Back" button while applying or you will be logged out of your session.
- To complete your application, you must attach your resume/CV and cover letter as either Microsoft Word (.doc) or PDF (.pdf) files.
- You can save your application at any point and return to work on it later. To access your saved application, you will need the ID (e-mail) and password you created when first starting the application process.
Bain maintains a commitment to equal employment opportunity in all our employment practices. Bain will not discriminate against any employee with respect to any term or condition of employment, including but not limited to less favorable treatment, exclusion from employment or employment opportunities (including hiring, assignment, performance assessment and promotion) on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy), gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristic or status.
All Company-sponsored programs including training, job, social and recreational activities are required to be nondiscriminatory and all human resource practices are monitored to ensure equal opportunity.